There are so many ways in which graphic designers and illustrators can make money on Instagram. With more than 1 billion users on a monthly scale and highest per follower interaction rate of the social network, IG has become a major part of multiple people’s lives.
So, IG is equivalent to big businesses these days. There are over 2 million active advertisers right now on the platform with 72% of the people on the platform have bought something after checking out the ads on the platform.
As people are using IG a lot more these days to find illustrators or graphic designers to work or just collaborate with, or even for procuring services, using IG is vital for all the creative minds out there in the market.
In case, you are following under the graphic design niche and want to make money using the power of IG, you have to end up creating some of the engaging posts for reaching multiple people. It helps in providing a complete base of some of the loyal followers. You will come to learn more about that from Gramblast right away and things will start to work out pretty well.
Trying to add Shopify has made selling on the IG a lot easier than before. However, getting the perfect feed seen by the right people is not always as simple as it might sounds. Using the platform well is not all about cramming posts with hashtags, taking some stylish photos of breakfast and necessarily having most followers around here for sure.
So, if you are planning to find out more about the ways in which you can actually harness feed to get more followers and make money, then move forward and read through the article in details.
Have to switch to the current business account:
The easiest and quickest way to procure insight right into IG account is to make the switch from personal to the business account. It can always offer you insight into followers. It can further enable you to see how these posts are actually performing and creating some of the promotions.
- It means if you want, you can even add that contact button right to the account.
- For switching the account to a business setting, you can easily go to the settings and then
select Switch to Business Profile option.
- For doing that, you might have to get yourself a business FB page and only your personal
profile won’t be of any help around here.
Write clearer bio with the link:
Your bio is always in need to tell users who you actually are and what you do. You need to showcase the level of your personality. As IG is a visual platform, therefore; a blurry and out of focus profile picture won’t help you out a lot. Using a cleaner image, on the other hand, will show you who you actually are and what you are planning to promote or sell in a clear manner.
- The bio in the IG account will be that one place where you can actually post an active link. So, make sure to choose that link wisely. Linking to the website, shop or even to a recent project might help you big time.
- If you have this tendency to change continually where you might want people to look, you can end up adding Bit.ly link. After that, you can update where Bit.ly directs to other than having to keep on updating bio with new link.
- For example, check out the effective bio of Gavin Strange with more than 14K followers. If you check out his bio, you will come to know about his day job, the name of the alias, his books and some of the other projects he is up to.
Your feed is more like your portfolio:
Always remember that your feed needs to be visually cohesive as possible and you might get across a sense of style. Followers actually like it when there is a bit of consistency in the feed so that they are well aware of the points to expect from checking out the feed.
- You can always play the role of a curator and take outside look at the feed. It is actually going to be your portfolio.
- It actually takes people longer time than you think to recognize work and people find it rather difficult to get associated with more than on one or two things. Therefore, it is always a smart move if you are actually concerned with building up an audience to so same thing all the time.
- Sometimes, you might feel a little bored of posting the same old thing. But, you have to make ways to entertain yourself. If you are bored with your work, you won’t be able to entertain your followers that much. It should not be the case like this one.
- For achieving the major form of visual cohesive, you have to approach the feed as you might have with the portfolio. Check out about the ways in which your shots might look next to one another and then try adding on with the variety.
- Avoid taking all the pictures or videos from the same angle. If you want, you can consider adding a proper color theme and think about the various filters you are actually using and what they have to say about you and the work you are portraying.
- Next, you have to be very careful while adding some of the curated behind the scene versions or even posts, dedicated to working in progress for showing up your personality better. It can further make the users feel a lot better and personal, as they will get a glimpse of the insight of your working area more and well.
You are always invited to come and check out with experts in this section for your help. They know what you are looking for and would like to help you big time on that. For some more details in this regard, make sure to log online and get quality help now.