- Content should be original and of good quality.
- The article should contain 1200+ words.
- The article that you submit should be relevant to the users with images/ videos.
- The content should be SEO friendly and must contain all the focus keywords.
- Never use the copyright images(can use Pixabay).
- By submitting the article you give us the right to edit or modify the content.
- Content that are promotional and spam are not encouraged.
- Bio of the Author should be mentioned clear.
- The process may take some time have patience.
Topics which we accept:
- New technological topics
- Digital marketing, social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization and related topics are a big yes.
- Marketing mistakes, tips, tricks, tactics.
- New marketing strategies.
**All other topics which are related to digital marketing and trending technology advancements are welcomed.
Topics that we don’t accept:
- Tools for keywords finding, social media tools, content curating tools.
- What is digital marketing? Digital marketing trends, Seo trends.
- All those content which are already present in our blogs.
- Any topic that we don’t provide service.
How do you pitch for a Guest Post?
You have to send us mail which will include the below things:
- 3 topics suggestion which you want to write on.
- Bio- a short description of yourself.
- Links of some already posted samples.
Send us the email with a subject – “My pitch for the guest post” to [email protected]
Voila! Is your topic selected what next?
If your suggested topic got selected then you are free to write the article by following the below guidelines:
Instruction to follow:
- The article should be more than 1200 words.
- American English should be maintained.
- All the paragraphs should be short which means not more than 2-4 sentences.
- The title should be 55-65 characters strictly.
- Readability in Yoast SEO should be good that means green.
- There should be a minimum of 2 to 3 focus keywords.
- The tone in the article should be conversational like – “I” and “You”.
- Use Grammarly to avoid plagiarism and grammar mistakes.
- Avoid Jargons or vernacular language.
- Have a breakpoint and use subheading, bullet points to highlight.
- Add visuals- graphs, images, infographics, screenshot, videos. With proper sources.
- The Headlines and Subheadlines should properly differentiate with H2 and H3 headline tags.
- Keep the font type and size the same from start to end.
- Always have an introduction and conclusion to start and end. It should be distinct.
- The external and internal linking should ratio 4:1. At least 4-6 external hyperlinks and 2-3 internal links.
- We don’t encourage articles with links promoting a brand.
- People love visuals and it explains more than normal words.
- All the visuals must be relevant and should fit in the topic.
- You should explain the visuals shouldn’t be left half away.
- Provide us the embed link of the video if you want to keep one.
- All the images should be of high quality.
- Not just the images, we want you to provide the featured image even.
- All the images should be provided to us in the email.
Checklist before submitting
Before submitting check all the grammatical mistakes and plagiarism if any.
- Provide us with a short bio or description of yourself.
- Don’t forget to provide your image in the email for a guest blog.
- Once you submit the article to us, we have all the rights to edit it.
- We can remove any part from the article and can include additional things. To make the readability good.
- You even give us the right to remove some links if required.
- Do make sure that your article is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
Please do send the article as a – Google Doc, just to make easier for us to check the article, give feedback and post it.
All the best! You are all set.
Send your email to the mail id [email protected] or you can submit the form.