Christmas Fever has begun. We are very much excited about celebrating Christmas festival. After spending a year’s hectic life, this is the best time to enjoy, meet friends and family, to spend quality time, go for morning prayers in church, cook some tasty and fantastic food, red wine, bake cakes and cookies. Oh yes! The first that comes to my mind thinking of Christmas is a “Christmas tree.”
Where is the original Christmas Tree shop?
Everyone is well aware in the United States that Christmas Tree Shopping is the best when comes to shopping of our Christmas tree. Christmas Tree Shops is a retail chain of shops that began in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts, in 1970 as a group of three small stores (Front Shop, Back Shop, and Barn Shop). Now let us have a quick read on how this Christmas Tree shops, got its name “shops” instead of “shop.”
Since the 1980s, the chain had slowly been expanding, and as of May 2014, the company had roughly 83 stores in 18 states. Expansion for the chain has included stores in Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. Its newest stores opened in Augusta, Georgia, Dallas, Texas, and Greensboro, North Carolina.
Christmas Tree Shops was acquired by Bed Bath & Beyond in 2003, though the Bilezikians remain involved in the operations. The original stores were closed in January 2007; the Bilezikian son Greg still owns the site stores.
Where are the Christmas Tree Shop coupons available?
You can avail the Christmas Tree Shop coupons on:
- Coupon.com: You can find exciting deals on this website like coupons, cashback offers, loyalty coupons and much more. For more details visit this website.
- Groupon.com: You will discover in-shop purchases, best buys for this Christmas season. You will find almost everything here.
- Walmart: Walmart provides with a wide range of video games, accessories, they provide you with free shipping offers. You will find some exciting offers on Christmas Tree Shopping.
- Retailmenot.com: Right now 31 offers are available on this website, you can find the lightning deals.
- Ebates.com: Shop smart on this Christmas Tree Shopping and make most of it on.
- Shopathome.com: For more offers on grocery coupons, Christmas Tree Shopping, cash back offers.
- Slickdeals.net: You can avail great offers on Christmas Tree Shopping on this website.
Christmas Trees play a very significant role in celebrating Christmas. Let us look at some of the amazing facts:
- Roughly 25-30 million Real Christmas Trees sold in the U.S every year.
- Three hundred fifty million Real Christmas Trees are currently growing on Christmas Tree farms in the U.S. alone.
Roughly 15,000 farms are growing Christmas Trees in the U.S.
- More than 100,000 people are employed full or part-time in the industry.
- It may take as many ten years to grow a tree of the typical height of 6 feet to 7 feet. Usually, a 4 feet height of trees will take up to 7 years.
- Top Christmas Tree producing states are Oregon, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Washington.
Where are the Christmas Tree Shops located and Christmas Tree Shop hours?
The Christmas Tree Shopping stores are located roughly in 794 locations Top 5 store locations and their working hours.
1446 S Michigan Ave, Unit D
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Monday to Sunday- 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
12901 Burbank Blvd
Los Angeles, California 91401
Monday to Sunday- 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
17212 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, Washington 98133
Monday to Sunday- 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
1165 Edgewood Rd
Berlin, Connecticut 06037
Monday to Sunday- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Chandler, Arizona 85225
Monday to Sunday- 2:00 am to 4:00 pm
You can get complete information regarding the store’s locations, and for hours, you can refer to it here. If you cannot make it visit the store; you can shop online
Christmas Trees Shopping Flyers
Flyers are a convenient and creative form of advertising your stuff. These are very easy to design and can attract a large group if circulated along with the daily newspapers, at schools and colleges or any public places. Christmas Tree Shopping Flyers offer full range discounts on all kinds of products available.
Prepare for your Holidays early. For the holiday season, the most important thing you can do is prepare. While during the holiday season you are more likely to see increased sales, you will also have to face the increased competitions on social platforms. Most of the businesses make the mistake of not thinking about the holidays until they are here and that then start working out on their websites in a hurry which lacks the point to attract the customers. The results will be amazing.
Top Christmas marketing tips for the holidays you should never miss out:
- It would be best if you started planning for holiday marketing campaigns early.
- Sell your brand.
- Personalize your holiday selling experience.
- Launch your holiday channel strategy months ahead.
- Focus on data.
- Offer exclusive deals. Return On Advertising Spend. (ROAS)
- Emphasize customer loyalty.
- It would be best if you focused on the right metrics to measure success.
- Email marketing strategies tend to have huge returns.
- Make your regular and old customers a priority. Always respond to them quickly if they come out for any query or request. It helps to build their trust, and there are chances that they will become your lifetime customers.
Best business tips for Christmas Season:
Make Landing Page Attractive
To attract customers the first and foremost thing to do is, work on the landing page. Make it interesting with colorful and exciting content. All the advertising plan should reflect on the landing page. Focus on all the inventory available on your website.
Let emails and email marketing come into action
Make sure you will design the emails which will make customers exciting, and they feel, ”yey! Let’s shop and have fun.” Starting early planning and design avoids last minute hurry. According to digital marketing analysts, 21.26% percent of e-commerce business start their homework from September. Emails are the best sources for promoting your business. Let customers know that you are ready for the upcoming holiday season shopping. Please make sure the emails reach out early and also keep remembering them on daily sales and offers going on.
Social Media Platforms Advertising
Social Media is one of the active modes of promotional sources.Today, in this digital world, almost everyone is on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. Nearly 85% of consumers are active on social media. Catching their attention is straightforward. You can post an advertisement about your website and its sales, attractive offers, best buys, offers to never miss out for, gift cards, and many more.
Facebook email campaigns work best for this holiday season. You can upload a picture of various offers and best buys. Let them know your inventory. Showcase your products from Christmas tree, clothing, footwear, accessories, food, electronic goods, home needs. Facebook Campaigns are dependably the best – wager you can depend. Youngsters are very active on Facebook and can instantly connect to you.
You can advertise here for free and get a fantastic response. The story is shared from one person to another person through tweets. People will browse the Twitter hashtags from entertainment to politics, food, musical events, upcoming shows, shopping updates and many more. You can target the youth here.
Eventually, the amazing way to advertise your products on your website is Instagram stories. However, the best way to promote your products on your site is Instagram stories. Instagram stories reach the audience on a large scale. The advertising can be quickly posted, edited, and make attractive to the users. Another popular Instagram posting is group posting. However, Instagram will target more audience than the normal Instagram posting as they share through their friends or family list. Set up a brand’s Instagram page and post all the updates, offers, upcoming discount sales.
As the holiday season is already in and Christmas season has begun, this is the right time to showcase the business tricks and tips to make the most profitable returns in the Christmas season.