Digital Marketing Trends in 2018
How do you make your website famous? By rushing on to the top of the google search, whenever someone tries to search for anything related to your field. This is not going to happen unless you learn every little trick of SEO.
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is a process wherein people tend to extend their reach towards the readers in order to grab their attention. When a content is written, one needs to make sure that the content has all that it takes to enlighten the reader. The reader must be able to easily find whatever he needs and should be directed to the appropriate links if the whole data can’t be written under the same content. Let’s dig a little deeper and learn how the search engines operate because if you need to learn the tricks you need to know its every root as well as possible.
What Actually Works for Driving Traffic from Search Engines?
You’re not alien to the fact that the most used search engine is Google. To be honest some of us don’t even know if any else search engine exists. Such is the reign of Google in the search engine field. Every search engine has a different way of positioning its websites on top. The better your keywords and other SEO tactics are the more the chances.
Doesn’t matter which search engine you use, search results are dynamic and they go on changing on a continuous basis. Google keeps on updating its methods of ranking its website. So with such dynamic process, one should never rely on any SEO software as the change is quite difficult to predict.
So how does this work? How do you think Google determines which pages to show in response to whatever users look for? How do you get this traffic that is of utmost importance towards you?
Google’s algorithm is extremely complex, and I’ll share some links for anyone looking to dive deeper into how Google ranks sites at the end of this section, but at an extremely high level:
Google basically looks for the high quality with a good amount of content that meets the requirements of the user. They determine relevance by “crawling” (or reading) your website’s content and evaluating (algorithmically) whether that content is relevant to what the searcher is looking for, mostly based on the keywords it contains.
There are numerous ways in which Google determines which website to rank first, but most of all it looks up how many websites take your website’s link as reference. To put it extremely simply: If the only sites that link to your blue widget site are blogs that no one else on the Web has linked to, and my blue widget site gets links from trusted places that are linked to frequently, like CNN.com, my site will be more trusted (and assumed to be higher quality) than yours.
Increasingly, additional elements are being weighed by Google’s algorithm to determine where your site will rank, such as: How often do users come to your sites, how engaged can you keep your readers, are they visiting any other website for further information or are they satisfied with what they find on your page. Your site’s loading speed and “mobile friendliness”
How unique is your content and how determined are you in providing a diverse kind of articles for the enlightenment of your customers? Every little thing matters in SEO. So to make it simple, being honest and humble towards your readers would be the best bet for you to receive the number of readers.
Links you can refer for further knowledge:
In order to rank higher, you can follow tips from different websites as each website provides different innovative ways, I’ll be attaching a few of them at the end of this paragraph. Let me tell you some of the very basic things that every website is going to tell you. Make sure the keywords are entered right. You need to know the most frequent searches. Provide links to other websites if you think they have explained it better or have a different mode of explanation. Content sharing is always helpful. If you’re good enough in finding the source of the website. That is a different way in which people would love to visit your website as you’d be good not in just providing the content but also directing the readers towards the pages where you can find a better explanation.
Make sure to not go with the black hat tricks and stick to your ethics. Using black hat techniques will not only lead you to lose your potential customers but would also have your contents at risk. The key things to follow in SEO are mentioned below:
1) Follow the trends and stay updated all the time
2) Attract customers by showing the kind of exposure you have on what you do.
3) Be ethical and don’t follow black hat tricks like backlinking or keyword stuffing.
4) Make sure when the readers read your content they don’t have to find anything else out of your page.
Infographics are the most feasible and easy way to express some good information. People get attracted to the brighter version of explanation and they tend to understand the pictorial representation when compared to the usual generic typed information. So putting the norms of cliched text aside try and decorate your content with some efficient and easy to understand infographics so that as soon as a reader enters your website he gets a vibe of interest because as long as the vibes in a website are positive, people learn better. It is a known fact that pictures are way better modes of information understanding.
There’s a wonderful theory behind the same. Whenever you read something the chances of you understanding and retaining in your hand is relatively very lower when compared to a situation where someone explains you a story. Our imagination skills work far better when it comes to storytelling or understanding something through pictures. Hence, if you inculcate the habit of using infographics in your pictures, you tend to attract a number of customers as it makes easy for them to understand whatever you’re trying to sell.
According to research compiled by 3M, the corporation behind Post-it Notes, visuals are processed 60,000 times faster than text, which means you can paint a picture for your audience much faster with an actual picture. It’s no surprise then that HubSpot’s social media scientist Dan Zarrella found tweets with images are 94% more likely to be retweeted than tweets without.
Some of the tools through which you can create infographics are: Canva, Edrawsoft, and Venngage
Have you ever observed how your eyes are directly attracted when some funny face or other funny picture comes in front of you? Let us put 3-4 pictures in front of you. One with a written content, next with infographics and third with an image attached immediately above? I’m sure your eyes would dwell first on the image attached here. It’s human eyes’ basic tendency of finding the things that provide delight to their eyes or something which enlightens their mood.
When the emotion is already expressed it only takes your reading skills as you already understand the situation by the things present in the picture. This is something that hasn’t been used much because of the impression that it doesn’t sound very professional. But has proved to have some really good result, reason? Ask yourself which one would you be delighted to read?
So in this generation of informal knowledge transfer, I personally prefer even a business website to be as informal as needed. At the end of the day, a website has to publish some brain soothing things too in order to have a better reach towards all genres of their customers.
Unlike the points mentioned above, if you aren’t able to brainstorm a good idea or a good infographic picture to help you with the pictorial part, you could just put up some relevant picture that shows the exact similar situation and make sure that the picture represents the content and its information in the best possible way.
b) Social Media
Live video and stories:
This is the first most important part of this year’s marketing trend. Just a couple of minutes on live video would grab millions of fan’s attention and occasional things like these tend to stack up in our brains for a long time. You don’t need to pay huge amounts of money to the celebrities as this could just be done by them sitting right at home. You can also use the fame of insta-celebrities, one moment of their time could grab you some great number of viewers or customers. Scroll down to the next point to read further about this.
Credits: Jazmine Garcia
Just as mentioned earlier, the same way in the picture above you can see this insta-celebrity Jazmine Garcia posing with a product that she has been paid to promote, this is how small or medium scale industries could go about if they really want to increase the reach of their products.
Multiple people around the world who basically are famous on social media tend to use their fame as an opportunity and promote market of various products. These people have some really good potential followers and would charge way times lesser than the celebrities. So your product reach will be high and similarly, you would get to spend a relatively very low amount.
Youtube is the second most used search engine after Google and you know how many of us tend to visit the website on a daily basis. These days whenever someone hears about anything, all they do is go to youtube rather than Google, because it’s no hidden fact that video explanations are less stressful, less time consuming and easy to understand. You can just post your advertisement before the video begins. People have no better option than to go through these videos to get into the part they actually came for as there is no possibility of forwarding them. This might seem like a force-feeding but people are so addicted to youtube that they don’t even care about it. Youtube is not going to go extinct any time sooner, hence youtube ads are another better way of attracting and letting the potential consumer or client learn about your business.
Who wouldn’t enjoy some free stuff? People go and create multiple accounts if there’s a possibility of earning even as low as a 20 rs when there’s a signup bonus. If the amount is large you can still garner a lot of popularity. So rather than spending millions on celebrities, you would rather just use different ways of attracting the consumers towards you by offering them so giveaways.
Let me give you a strategy for the same. Ask people to like and share your Facebook page wherein you sell your products or do your business and let them know that first certain number of customers would be awarded a certain amount. That’d attract some good number of customers and users to your page and in order to keep the customers from unliking the page, offer them a scheme of a certain number of lucky people winning gifts in the form of cash or products.
The basic things to keep in mind before you implement all these things:
1) Do what you say, say what you do, because any business is always all about trust. Until you prove your efficiency no one’s going to invest in you.
2) Be ethical and honest. This might lead to a slow growth but eventually, this would lead to a great respect in the society and respected people are always chosen first.
3) Be a critic, yes, but choose not to be something that spreads hate or negativity. Treat every single person even if a client or not with all due respect. You will be returned the favor one way or the other.
4) Don’t let them see you like you’re all about business.
5) Concern for the customer’s or reader’s need should be your first priority.
6) Empathize more, know about your circle and reach of your customers a bit more
I know I know what’s running through your minds! The Google I/O has come up with some of the fantastic features that put all of us in awe. Well, I wouldn’t say it’s as good as the Google I/O but it’s definitely something the IOS users would look forward to. Apple has come up with some great features on all the four of its flagship devices. Let’s not waste much time and get into this one after the other.
Apple tackles the helplessness of every addicted user:
Current situation in everyone’s mind is their lack of awareness for the time we spend on social media. Apple comes up with just the remedy we all needed for this. Phone addiction tool. You can restrict yourself to using the smartphone by setting the appropriate time for your usage. As soon as your time is about to runout, you will be notified so you’d understand when to stop.
After all the criticism smartphones has been receiving regarding its addiction, this was much required.
You can also find the summary for the same that would tell you how you need to go about in getting over this addiction.
Not new but improved Siri:
The next update is on Siri. You would be disappointed if you hope it to be as good as the “Google Duplex” feature that lets AI does all the job of calling by itself and making the appointments for you. This is more like an improvement as no special features have been added for your comfort. You can order a series of commands and Siri would perform actions one after the other.
Another improvement probably the undermined feature is that now it supports the commands for the third party app, this might be the beginning of even better reach of Siri throughout your iPhone. You even get to use the shortcuts so you can order your coffee with the required specifications.
Memoji though not for every ios user:
This feature is what the social media fanatics have waited for. A new improved version of Memoji is coming down where you can create on with your own features along with the “tongue sticking out your mouth”. You can customize the size of the face, shape of the jaw, complexion, beard and also use different props to fashion your Memoji the way you want. The only problem is that it’s only available for the iPhoneX users
Group Facetime, a relief:
Finally, Apple has learned something great from hangouts. Now you’ll be able to connect up to 32 people on your facetime so all of you could have some good Video calling here itself rather than installing Hangouts.
Augmented Reality, probably the future:
I think no one’s alien to this feature from the previous IOS announcement. Let me tell you something even more interesting, now you can even measure the dimensions of your room or any other 3D objects that you need the measurements for. Go ahead and sell your flats or the place you live and the buyer would just be able to see whatever it is even if they are miles apart along with each and every dimension.
Shared AR Experiences
The AR platform is growing day by day on the IOS devices.
ARKit 2 enables developers to create different AR apps that they could use for their own purpose. Designed in collaboration with Pixar, a new open file format, usdz, makes it easy to experience AR nearly anywhere in iOS, including apps like Messages, Safari, Mail, Files and News, delivering powerful graphics and animation features.
Other features in a nutshell:
- Apple Books is redesigned to make it easier to discover and enjoy books and audiobooks, and the Book Store tab makes it easy to explore new titles and browse the top charts, curated collections and special offers.
Apple News is redesigned to make it easier to discover new channels and topics or jump straight to favourites, and on iPad, a new sidebar makes navigation even simpler.
- Stocks come to iPad and illustrates how the market is moving with easy-to-understand quotes and high-quality news.
- CarPlay adds support for third-party navigation apps displayed right on the car’s dash — joining music, messaging, calling and automaker apps.
- Voice Memos is now available on iPad and adds iCloud support to sync recordings and edits across devices. A new design makes it easier to capture, share and edit recordings.
- Siri translation expands to more than 40 language pairs and brings more knowledge of sports, celebrities, food and nutrition. Siri can also surface favourite photos by person, place, event, time and topic.
- Wallet on iPhone and Apple Watch adds support for student ID cards, making it more convenient to access everything on campus.
Coming to OS5 of apple watch, this might be something you’d love to look forward to. This update would enable people to be more active and interactive on the social basis when coming to taking care of health.
People love working out when they are accompanied by someone. It helps them push their limits even harder. With the new Apple watch os upgrade, you can directly challenge your friends and your watch would share their physical tracks so you can catch up with them. This would probably prompt people to live healthy lives because who doesn’t love competitions?
In the end, you get to earn the credits, a little something who loves to be rewarded. Sharing the credits would probably have the user enjoy this even better.
Though this isn’t anything to be amazed about as it has been seen in multiple devices but here the only and the key difference is that this has been more interactive with the user than it has ever been. You also get credits for working out. You will be notified when you’ve stopped working out and would prompt you to go on. Yoga and hiking have been added as a new type of workout.
Apple has certainly worked on its accuracy and made it sure that tracking every tiny thing is important. Pace keeper is a feature wherein the user would be able to track and gauge his pace of running with respect to his previous pace. It alarms you when you go behind your usual pace.
Yep, the one many of us have been waiting for. Why they haven’t introduced this until the other day is alien to all of us but one thing is for sure, this would definitely prompt people to purchase apple watches when compared to other smart-watches.
There are some other features but wouldn’t need any individual descriptions as they aren’t that huge to talk about.
- Introduction of podcasts where users can listen to their podcasts on the go
- Based on your preferences, your routines and selection of apps, siri has been upgraded to become a better personal assistant like showing you the shortcuts for the usual routes you take or showing the type of music you desire or showing scores of the teams you follow
- Student ID cards can directly be displayed as a soft version on your watch itself.
I would say apple watch’s upgrade is a little better and more exciting than the IOS12
Apple introduces macOS Mojave:
Mojave is the new word on the market now though not exciting as it sounds but yeah it does sport some good features. Dark mode and redesigned app store are some of its base features. News, Stocks, Voice Memos and Home applications are now made available on Mac for the first time.
The quick actions can help create and password-protect PDFs and run custom Automator Actions on files right from Finder. Quick Look provides a fast, full-size preview of a file, allowing users to rotate and crop images, mark up PDFs and trim video and audio clips without ever opening an app.
This is no different from the IOS 12 update but if you haven’t gone through the IOS12 then let me just preview this out for you. You can talk to multiple people on face time at once. People can even join from iPad or iPhone to the mac.
Other New Features:
- Screenshots deliver new on-screen controls for easy access to every screenshot option and new video recording capabilities. A streamlined workflow enables easy screenshot sharing without cluttering the desktop.
- Continuity Camera allows Mac users to take a picture or scan a document nearby with their iPhone or iPad and have it appear instantly on their Mac
- Markup tools are now integrated into Finder, Quick Look and Screenshots, making it fast and efficient to add comments to content and share with others.
Apple TV 4K tries to deliver a quality cinematic experience with tvOS 12:
There’s not very much to talk about in here but what’s the best move Apple has made is introducing the Dolby Atmos which is probably one of the best experience for movie lovers. If you don’t know it yet, Dolby Atmos provides a 3D experience of the sound system.
The apple tv icon has been added to the control centre bar of the iPhone to have an easy access to the controls.
From the above features and with Google I/O blowing people’s minds, it’s evident how disappointing it is that the IOS 12 hasn’t been able to come up with any astonishing features. It has concentrated more on improving its features rather than competing with its rival. I wouldn’t be surprised if some don’t prefer to upgrade when it comes to IOS 12.
WHY IS DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IMPORTANT?
There would be no saying no if we say that the marketing strategies in the digital platform are growing like anything from the past 10-15 years there has been a huge increase in the online marketing platform. The businesses are more opting for the online platform than following the traditional marketing format. Traditional marketing platform is usually very expensive and costly which was not easy for every company to afford. Moreover, the digital marketing platform is cost-effective and open to all irrespective of what and how big their company is.
It has opened a lot of channels and routes for marketing so that the customers get spoilt by the different choices provided to them. These services have brought a lot scope for the people in professional aspects creating a lot of job opportunities for experienced and as well as for freshers. The posts like the digital marketing executives/managers/ associates, social media marketers/executives/ associates etc.
As everyone is turning towards the digital marketing side the requirement of the employees in digital marketing is very high. And learning the digital marketing course is very useful for anyone who wants to explore in digital media and it is the most trending and booming jobs nowadays. For any individual who wants a career in this digital background will surely have a bright future.
HOW WILL DIGITAL MARKETING HELP TO BUILD A CAREER?
Usually, people watch other people on the social media and think that its very easy to go trending and viral on the digital platform. Then you are mistaken it is one of the difficult tasks for completing these task people come to the digital marketing service providing agencies which eases their work and helps in building a trending content for them in the digital platform.
Sometimes people do research about “Digital marketing” and its Tool in the Google like the Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Webmaster etc and do a thorough research on the digital marketing tactics by readings some blogs, articles, watching youtube videos etc. and they feel like now they became experts in digital marketing field which is the biggest misconception of anybody if he/she thinks like that.
Even there are agencies who sway people by giving false hopes and fraudulent promises to make people experts in digital marketing and portray themselves as the best digital marketing service or course provider instead they are the digital marketing impostors they show the access to the tools, templates, website etc. which is all useless because there are a lot of free tools available in the internet and are very simple and easy to use. That is when you should understand that it is a trap and you should not fall for it.
Communicating is one of the important factors of the digital marketing service because whatever you may be knowing and working in Google analytics until you communicate you can’t get the audience’s and all your services would be crushing. And be updated with the present trends, patterns, and insights no matter whatever data or companies you are working with which helps you to enhance the leads in business.
And a best digital marketing course providing tutorials will make sure and keep in mind to avoid all these kind of mistakes instead will give right guidelines, do time to time reality check, most importantly keeping grounded.
How to achieve it? Only by having a strong foundation in digital marketing fundamentals.
In any digital marketing course which provides the best coaching will always start from the basics, concepts explain them nicely and then goes to expand those concepts in the vast arena of the digital marketing. By this exposure, you get to basics of digital marketing easily not only that but you will get to learn all the shades involved in digital marketing which will help you in applying these techniques in the longer run and larger framework. And all this can be achieved in the longer run when trained by an expert trainer in digital marketing field, who would be able to incorporate the best course material and lacing a lot of real-life examples and should access a lot of practice examples and real-life live works undertaken because from real-life examples only people get to know what is deep inside the campaign and can know how the actual digital marketing strategies works.
When you will get to know the correct strategy to accompany the digital marketing campaign you will be the king of your specialized sector. And moreover will maintain the conceptualized and glory of your digital marketing campaigns.
HOW TO KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE FOR YOU?
The most important thing to remember there is no secret formula to learn digital marketing or there is no 2-3 days digital marketing course. If you think that you will land you somewhere, where they will provide you with some digital marketing secret tricks then you are in a big misconception.
There are always certain steps which are required to be followed to achieve something. And below are some of the major things so should check on while choosing a digital marketing course providing institution:
- REPUTATION OF THE INSTITUTION: this is where everything starts from the reputation of the institution you are willing to go for because a reputed institute will always focus on the course provides, want you to gain knowledge and would also want you to perceive candidature in the market.
Below is some question which should pop-up while choosing an institution:
- How old is the institution? What are achievements of the institution? What is its journey?
- How wonderfully has it been grown?
- What is the profile of the institution? What the alumni have to say about the institution?
- Does this institution have license and accreditation to run the coaching class?
- REVIEWS: ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE JOINING: digital marketing it self-means going online on the internet platform. In digital platform people always have to maintain their business reputation and online platforms allows the users to give reviews, comments, suggestions and the ad makers always have to maintain their reputation. Because they can the bad reviews and negative comments on the online platform which may lead to bouncing back of the customers. Because people nowadays rely more on reviews and comments then what they see.
- FACULTY OF THE COURSE: the most important thing for any type of course not only the digital marketing, whatever course you may go for always check how good are the faculties because they are the only medium from which the students gain the knowledge. Everything falls apart when the time comes to chose the faculty the institute may be the top class, with well-crafted courses provide, and nicely templated syllabus provided everything tears apart if you don’t get those best trainers who can make everything easy for you. Doing a background verification with the alumni is the best thing to resolve it. Because good indicators can show you a clear path to achieve what you want.
- DIGITAL MARKETING CURRICULUM OR SYLLABUS: what is the syllabus and curriculum the institution is providing is very important because of know because everything should be well versed and crafted and very closely be being examined. Everything should be in an order like the basics first then expanding the whole topic of the digital marketing. And should always know how important are the topics? And are all the topics being covered nicely in stipulated time? And are real-life examples being linked with the topics or not?
- CERTIFICATION PROVIDED: certification is very important if you go for the job in any digital marketing firm certification is the important thing what the companies ask for. You always have to check on are the certifications provided are relevant or not? Because of there a lot of certification available out there. Should always check how the certification is going to help you? What is the important certification you need? And are these certification provided by the institution?
- PLACEMENTS: placements are very important for everyone who completes their education. Basically, you should know does the institution provides placement facilities or placement support? What are the companies it has tied up to? How many people are getting placed? What is the average package being given to the students? What are the job profiles the companies hire for?
- PAYMENT PROCESS: you will be able to start a course only when you pay the fee. Knowing the fee structure is always an important thing to keep in mind. You should always check what is the fee structure? And are they providing courses and facilities according to the money they are charging? And are the multiple stage payment procedure available? And are the installments procedure easily available? What is the ROI you expect or get from the fee paid?
These are all just the guidelines to select a good institute for the digital marketing course. Rest it all depends on you how much you are keen to take in the knowledge given to you. This is just to keep you on track and help you in decision making. But at last, the decision has to be taken by you.
What are backlinks?
Whenever a website which is external to you links with you then it is known as backlinks or external backlinks. Backlinks are one of the most important factors which are used for rankings in search engine results. The algorithm of Google always keeps on changing and evolving. As backlinks only help you to gain higher rankings in the search engines. And links are one of the top most important things required nowadays to make your SEO service rank high. If you see any page is ranking high and having a lot of followers to it then it is including a lot of links to its content because Google thinks the page is authoritative if it contains a lot of links.
Earlier by using only the relevant keywords in the content was enough whereas now those times are gone. Earlier spamming of an article was ok to be done but not now because you can be penalized if you are found to be spamming an article on your website. The procedures of link buildings have been changed a lot with every coming year but still, it is very much important in making a page score high ranking in search engine rankings.
WHY IS IT SO ESSENTIAL?
People doing online business or marketing usually don’t know why backlinks are important to rank the page to higher. People don’t get that backlinks are the foundation or the keystone of any Search Engine Optimization services. Google rankings are moreover is based more on the backlinks only. When the surveys were done by the Google says that backlinks are very important to rank higher.
In the Search Engine Result Page if a content is ranking on the top that means it is having a lot of links to the content than the content which ranks the less. People sometimes think that by having the backlinks only they will get the top rankings whereas it is not the same case everytime spamming the contents, forums or links etc get noticed and doesn’t gather you a good amount of links. Eventually when you have different backlinks from different sites than it is very useful in ranking high. The domain link authorities are very important for any site and if these are present in a site it helps the site to rank higher. So which initially means the site would be much powerful only when it higher domain authority links so you have to give more focus on the links than the site. To get more traffic to your site link building is very important for the SEO strategies below are the important link building campaign plans that are required in 2018:
- FOUNDATIONAL THINGS IN LINK BUILDING: The most efficient and methodological link building involves investigating original data and research which makes the site 70% more powerful. As the “content is king” in nowadays digital world than keeping the content original and specific is very important to draw the attention of a lot of people. When some write a content or blog it is very important to keep the notice and having a grip on the original research gains a lot of backlinks and references for the site. So these are important or can be called as the foundational things of any content or blog by gaining a lot of backlinks. How the research and original data are being used for backlinks is given below:
- Always chose the topic which the viewers find it to be very valuable. As there is a lot of things people want to know about if you catch the thing in the right moment of time and develop the content and blog at the same time. It will for sure drive you a lot of organic traffic to your site.
- Always publish all your research and findings everything that is very important for the viewers to know about. As earning the links is not so easy without publishing the relevant research.
- Not only the contents and blog always try to add the complementary content based on your research. Make a series of blog, videos, podcast etc use everything which you think is relevant to your content.
- Never restrict your research, findings and analysis do as much as possible and use demographics, charts, graphs, graphics whatever that is relevant for your site to rank high and make the people feel that “it is having some relevant content”.
- Promoting your site or the blog is very important because if you understand the people choices and feel that it will tickle the people’s interest sharing or be promoting the analysis is very good.
- BUYING LICIT LINKS: some of the SEO services try to buy the backlinks or the sites but buying the links is a very bad habit because while analyzing Google may find it illegal and penalize your site. Whereas there are some other ways which help in gaining the high backlinks that involve things like- reviews that are paid, official sponsorship, and writing the guest blogs in some renowned sites with disclosure. How to have paid links are given below:
- Go for the organic links than paid links because while the organic and paid links are compared then paid links are too risky to be used. And still, you want to rely on the paid links always remember that it should not exceed more than 10-25%.
- Build the links slowly and easily because nowadays SEO builds the links 1-20 links per month instead opt for 1-2 links per month because link building should be done deliberately.
- Researching a lot about the domain page site is very important. Check the red flags like spam contents, outbound links. Check the page history, its rankings and all. Before agreeing to do the backlinking works for any of the sites.
- Always change the keyword anchored texts because pages having the same keywords are being sent a red flag by Google for buying the links.
- Disclose your involvement whenever you pay the sponsored site for hosting the content. And always try to gain the trust of people by making everything transparent and making them know everything about the paid links to the readers.
- POSTING CONTENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: The SEO strategies nowadays think that the content sharing in the social media is very much important and efficient to gather the leads. And gives the most effective link building strategies as it is most followed strategy for link building in the SEO campaign. Some of the link building strategies that the SEO companies use are like the Broken Link building, Local Business Website. Almost any SEO company you chose for link building on your site everyone relies fully on social media for getting the desired leads. How social media helps in building links is given below:
- Always know who is your target audience and check on which platform they are more active on. There are different tools which help you in finding this and focus mainly on that platform only because it will finally help you in gathering the leads.
- Target the audience and chose the topic which attracts more of them. Use the tools to find patterns, engagement and likes, shares, comments etc which help gather the number of audiences.
- Promote and share the content or blog as much as possible. And the content to free because if your content is interesting, attractive, and unique enough the viewers will only share your content.
- Remarketing is one of the very important aspects nowadays. If suppose you tweeted it don’t stop there retweet it, if you already posted in Facebook then go in some other platform and post it there also, and give the content a small boost with every passing week. In this way, you can gather the number of leads that are new including the old one.
- LINK BUILDING USING VIDEOS: the surveys say that 66% of the SEO companies think that the link building using videos is very much effective because people have to be very careful while building links in the Google whereas there is no such thing with the Youtube videos. And a lot of people out there think that hosting a Youtube channel is very much efficient than having a page in any site and moreover sharing the videos in different social media sites gives a lot of boosts to host page in Youtube. And it is always been a great idea to include backlinks in the video and share them on different platforms.